« Liverpool City Council » is contributing to the ONE in FIVE Campaign - a pan-European campaign coordinated by the Council of Europe
Training course for main stakeholders in the fight against sexual violence, abuse and exploitation of children
In December 2013, Liverpool Safeguarding Children Board organised a training seminar for major stakeholders.
The aim of the training was to increase participants awareness of Child Sexual Exploitation as a form of sexual abuse and to enable the stakeholders to identify vulnerability and risk factors.
At the end of the seminar, participants would:
- CSE in Liverpool by Nikki Owens, CSE Coordinator
- The Police response to CSE in Merseyside by John Rooney, Police Missing Person Coordinator
- Liverpool Safeguarding Unit by Siobhan Sullivan and Ian Bowden
- Action for Children, Liverpool Young Runaways by Lesley Stopforth and Gaynor Little
- Lorraine Wood Centre Manager and Independent Sexual Violence Advisor from the RASA (Rape and Sexual Abuse) Sefton Centre